Monday, April 4, 2016


"WORK WITHOUT FAITH IS DEAD"
MEMPHIS SPANISH DISTRICT

How was Conference?? The best, right??

I'm going to be brief today. 

Sad news- Martinez family is gone. They got a better job offer back in Pennsylvania. So we are heartbroken. But luckily we got prime videos of Melanie before they left. Hopefully they will come through. We will miss them. It was a big shock. We were expecting Yuli’s baptism to be soon:( but the work is still good! God has opened other doors for us. Our motto is "work without faith is dead"  we are working our bums off and doing our part and leaving it to the Lord to make the miracles happen. 

We had 4 investigators watch conference this weekend. As our investigators listened I prayed and prayed that the speaker would say something about a specific topic that I knew our investigator needed and they totally did! I watched the first session in all Spanish! 

I felt at such peace this weekend. It was a spiritual feast, I hope y'all were able to watch! Elder Holland #killedit as always. Our sweet prophet’s guidance on our choices was so powerful. I can't wait to get the written copy of Elder Bednar’s talk and take notes all over again! I think the main message the spirit repeatedly gave me was "you are a child of God, you have a big family to serve." I know and understand who I am and what my purpose is. There is so much peace in that knowledge. It makes me want to be obedient and want to help everyone who doesn't have that knowledge. There were so many amazing things that were said and even more amazing whisperings of the Holy Ghost of things I can do better and answers to my questions. 
I know we have a living prophet today. I sustain him and all the leaders of the church. I know Jesus Christ is the head of this church. 

If you missed conference I would invite you......to repent ;). And then go back and watch them. 

Love y'all 

Les quiero. 
DINNER WITH ELIZABETH
DINNER WITH LOPEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment