Tuesday, April 26, 2016

"WHATEVER YOU SEE IN JESUS CHRIST, JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT!" 

Hello from Sister Moore in Little Rock!

Quick recap-
I said goodbye to the Memphis fam earlier this week.
HERMANA MADSEN
CAMPOS
 
BERNITEZ FAMILY
TIRADO FAMILY
SALDANAS
HERMANA APARICIO AND CEZAR
MEMPHIS ELDERS

Sleepover with Hermana Lewis #blessed

Diving back into MLC meeting and instructing in conference calls and all that jazz. Good stuff.
 
SISTERS FARR, NELSON, EVANS, VAN BUREN

This week I was with Sister Evans and Sister Van Buren. I'm replacing Sister Van Buren but she stayed in the area until transfers. My first time being in a trio! We all get along super well, and there are some bomb recent converts that come teaching with us for hours at a time so we were able to divide and conquer the area a lot this weekend. Sister Evans is from Bountiful! She also goes home in August! We've served around each other a lot so I already knew her and she is an absolute gem! I'm excited for the transfer with her!
 
THE TRIO
We live with members, the Jacksons. I'm in a ward with a bunch of doctors which is a tad bit different from my previous area. haha I'm just working on relearning the area and getting to know everyone! The ward is great and super missionary oriented..which is SO AWESOME. For example- Brother Brown brought his friend to the AP's baptism, then to church, had her over for dinner with his family, and gave her a Book of Mormon and Jesus the Christ, which she is currently reading. What a champ. Hoping to start teaching her real soon.

It's actually amazing how organized this ward is. It's so odd to not have to focus on less active work like we used to because the ward is already taking care of it! We had 2 missionary meetings before church and 1 afterwards. Seriously amazing! 
 
JOHNSTON FAMILY

MY BUDDY PIPER!

Also want to hear the biggest tender mercy ever??
On Saturday we went to help with a Woman’s Conference for the North Little Rock Stake..ya know? The same stake that RUSSELLVILLE is in?? We are the Little Rock Stake so it was a miracle that we were able to go help! I have fun pictures to send of it. When I saw Hermana Barrera I couldn't help but just cry. AND GRACE!  Holy smokes I love them. It was such a treat. Tender mercies. 
 
RUSSELLVILLE FAMILY
GRACE
DANVILLE FAMILY
SISTER CAHOON -SHE'S A HOOT!

I miss Spanish. I pray weird in English. I miss the food the people everything. But it’s ok I still love my new area :)
 
SERVICE
In MLC President told us "Whatever you see in Jesus Christ, just go ahead and do it." 

3 Nephi 27:21
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel, and ye know the things that ye must DO in my church, for the work which ye have seen me DO that shall ye also DO; for that which ye have seen me DO even that shall ye Do."

I love my Savior, I love His teachings, His example. 
I feel His love. I know His church is on the earth today and that it is perfect and it heals me from my imperfections everyday everyday everyday


Love y’all

les quiero 
DISTRICT

No comments:

Post a Comment