Monday, July 11, 2016

NO MORE A SISTER TRAINING LEADER  :/ :) :(
EXCHANGES WITH SISTER KENNACH
Family-
So I got the release call last night! No more an STL and I won't find out my new area until next week. I'll stay with Hermana Hudson until Tuesday and then head to my LAST AREA:/ :) :(   So crazy. Fingers crossed I'll go back Spanish!



Fun things: 
-ALEASHA WAS BAPTIZED! Woohoo!! 

-Jarvis passed the sacrament for the first time yesterday! 

-We had 4 to church! 

-Zone meeting- we did a fun activity with the zone. No more instructing. Which now that it's over I'll miss doing. 

-SISTER KING TURNED 20!! 

CELEBRATING SISTER KING'S BIRTHDAY WITH ALEASHA!

-I got a really awesome blessing this week. If I had written all my concerns down, each one was checked off in order in the blessing. God is our loving Heavenly Father, I certainly know that. 

-We ran into a group of kids our age from the "fellowship" church last night. They were having group discussions and one group was outside on their driveway so we joined them and they had all sorts of questions. They invited us to come inside and join the other groups to close with a prayer. They were so kind! And so intrigued! Ironically enough their topic of discussion was on how to follow the spirit when sharing the gospel. haha so they had a lot of questions for us. We passed out a lot of cards and we hope something we said will stick with someone. 

-We were taking a bike day and we were gonna go out to lunch to celebrate Sister King’s birthday and we made a last minute decision to change where we were going and long story short we ran into this guy. We gave him a card at lunch and then 20 minutes later we were out on our bikes and ran into him again! So we talked with him, turns out he had tried to commit suicide 4 days before and had just gotten released from the hospital that day. He came to church with us the very next day and LOVED IT. We will start teaching him lessons this week. So exciting! 

-Saturday night - got a call from President, thinking it was my release call. But some sisters had gotten in a car wreck. They are ok! But we picked them up from the hospital and helped them get medicine and stayed the night with them. Last night of STLing ha  They are ok no worries :) 

Ahh so much happened. It was a good week I promise! Although I'm cutting short on details.  

Love y'all :)
Las quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment