Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SHE MADE IT! 



Taylor got to call today for a few minutes from the airport.  We didn't get to talk for long, but it was so good to hear her voice.  She sounded happy!  She said she was excited to meet her Mission President.  She asked how her dog was, and then she had to go.  I have felt the spirit so strong these past few days.  I think it is a combination of General Conference, Easter and celebrating our Savior's resurrection, and also that my little girl is leaving to go share her beautiful testimony with the people of Arkansas.  I can't explain what a privilege it is to be a missionary mom.  I received an email from her tonight letting me know she had arrived safe and sound!

"I am here and ate a delicious home cooked southern meal! My Mission President and his wife are amazing. It's a little odd that this is home. We are staying at the mission home tonight and I'm staying in the room L. Tom Perry stayed in!! Tomorrow I find out who my comp is and the area I'm in. 

Side note I'm with Maile Richardson's cousin and Ina Johnson's niece. And I saw Carter Richins at the airport! Ha ha ha ! It's been a long day but I am good! I'll email Monday. Love you!!!!"



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for her and for you. You are such a good mom and have raised not only a beautiful daughter but a righteous one. She will bless so many lives as she shares her testimony and the love she has for the gospel. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete