Friday, February 13, 2015

Mission Pictures

 Here are a few of my mission pictures! It is beginning to feel real now. I'm actually going on a mission! Right now my emotions are all over. One minute I can't even contain my excitement, and five minutes later my stomach is in knots.. Luckily, I've been told this is normal so its okay. ha ha.

After receiving my call to Arkansas I started to do a little research. I found out that apparently Arkansas can get a lot of rain. I was thrilled because that meant I didn't have to leave behind my favorite pair of shoes...my rain boots! I pretty much based my entire mission wardrobe around these red boots.  So Arkansas better get some serious rain these next 18 months!

Many of you are checking in on me and asking how I am feeling. I can assure you all I am doing just fine. This isn't the easiest thing for me to do , and naturally there are a lot of nerves that come from embarking on such a journey as this, but I know this is the right thing for me to do. Gordon B Hinckley said

 "You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make." 

I get to go preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Arkansas, and I absolutely can't wait. 




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Love the boots! Love the lipstick! 👄 But I love even more than all of those previously listed thing... your words. You will be an amazing missionary! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete