Monday, December 7, 2015

"I WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY WHEN I GROW UP!"

This will have to be short and sweet today. Lots going on! We have a couple crazy days coming up. We are going to Little Rock tonight with Russellville sisters to meet up with the rest of the hermanas! We will be there until Wednesday for Christmas activities with the mission! It'll be the first time having a sleepover with all the hermanas together! We are super excited! :)

Russellville sisters have been staying with us for the last couple days because they have bed bugs. Gross right? So we've been having lots of sleepovers and it’s the best. 

LEWIS'S BED BUG BITES

We survived walk week, but the Russellville elders crashed their car so we may be taking an extra one this week yay..
 
THIS PUPPY HAS BEEN FOLLOWING US AROUND AND EVEN WAITS WHILE WE GO TO AND FROM DOORS. HAHA, SO CUTE!
WE NAMED HER "HEATHER"!

Okay remember Zach? One of the 3 boys that was baptized in October? Yea well next week he is getting the priesthood!! And his entire family is going to church to watch him be ordained and then he gets to pass the sacrament to them! How exciting is this?!? 

When you are reading the last chapters in Alma doesn't it just make you want to watch Lord of the Rings?! 
 

The Bode family in the ward have this cute little 10 year old neighbor. who they invite over when we come do FHE with them. So she has become our little buddy. She sometimes come to church and activities, her parents are just super catholic so we haven't been given the "go" to fully teach her yet. But this week we were with them singing primary songs with the kiddos. And this cute neighbor out of nowhere says "I want to me a missionary when I grow up!" We are gonna do all we can to start teaching her soon! She is golden! 

Also they had just got their "elf on the shelf" AKA "Buddy Jr." and they were super excited to show him to us. So naturally I went to pick him up to look at them and while doing so I crushed 3 little girls dreams because apparently when a human touches "Buddy Jr." he loses all of his powers...Didn't get that memo..I suddenly turned into the worst missionary ever. haha won't make that mistake again though. They weren't very happy about that. 

DANVILLE DISTRICT

Last week in my email I asked President for some advice on things. He replied with some chapters for me to read. Mosiah 2-4, and Mormon 9. I was a little nervous because I wasn't exactly sure what message he wanted me to pick up. I prayed that I would know what I needed to learn. After reading the two main things the spirit tugged at me was:

1. I am nothing. I am always indebted to him. I am not even the dust of the earth, and even if I was, the dust still belongs to him and is in His power. And it is not my place to question what He asks or what he wants.  I've read this chapter tons and those few verses have never stuck out to me like that before. 

2. If I feel that I am unhappy or am not receiving blessings then I am not living the gospel fully and there is something I need to change. God has promised me that I will be happy if I live the commandments he has given. 

#blessed because church is true. 


CHRISTMAS IS COMING TOO FAST! Go watch the first presidency devotional if you missed it! Elder Bednar #killedit

WATCHING THE CHRISTMAS DEVOTIONAL

Les quiero 
Love y'all 

Hermana Moore 

CHRISTMAS PJs

CUTE CHRISTMASY APARTMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment